Sunday, February 26, 2012

Once Upon A Time...

Well, I've been addicted to blogs for a while now and decided it was time for my own...
I want to share our "crazy" life with our family and friends because it is a hoot! Really, I couldn't make this stuff up!
I'd like to intorduce you to the best things that have ever been mine...Race, Mac, and Emma Jay.  Race, my blue-eyed boy,  is 10 years old and will be a moody middle schooler soon.  YIKES!  Mac is a mischievous 7 year old, who uses words like "nuths"(nuts) & "thupid"(stupid). 
And then there's Emma Jay, a.k.a. Peso.  Our princess, at 3 years old is obsessed with the"Octonauts"(thanks Disney Jr.), tiaras, chocolate milk, and Luke Bryan's "Country Girl". 

I hope you find our life as funny as we do! I promise if you come back you'll be entertained.

So until the next installment of "Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This....", hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment